Refine by Type +-
199 Results for [ world war 2 ]
- The Legacy Projectcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/legacy-project.phpHelp Canadian students preserve the stories of our nation's Veterans.
- Aeronca C-2casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/research-aeronca-c-2.phpTight timelines were no match for Museum staff, who reconditioned this diminutive airplane in time for a test flight by RCAF pilots. Learn more.
- Fairchild FC-2W-2casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/research-fairchild-fc-2w-2.phpA forced landing left this aircraft damaged, but the Museum’s skilled team restored it to display condition. See how.
- Royal Aircraft Factory B.E.2Ccasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-royal-aircraft-factory-b-e-2c.phpA British-designed, single-engine, two-seater biplane that served with the Royal Flying Corps during the First World War
- Taylor E-2 Cubcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-taylor-e-2-cub.phpAn American-made two-seater tandem, light airplane designed and built by Taylor Aircraft Co. between 1930 and 1934, following the success of the Aeronca C-2
- A Time to Remember - Remembrance Weekcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-remembrance-week-2014.phpA Time to Remember - Remembrance Week
- Auster A.O.P. 6casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-auster-a-o-p-6.phpA British military light observation aircraft produced by Auster Aircraft Limited from 1946 to 1953
- De Havilland Canada DHC-1B2 Chipmunk 2casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-de-havilland-chipmunk-2.phpA training aircraft developed for the RCAF and RAF at the end of the Second World War; designed as the successor to the de Havilland Tiger Moth, an earlier (British) training aircraft
- Nieuport 12casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-nieuport-12.phpA sesquiplane (biplane with wings of different size) used for reconnaissance during the First World War; also served as a fighter aircraft and an escort to France's heavier bombers
- World Wars Commemorations – Film Tributecasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-world-wars-commemorations.phpCommemorations Film Tribute: Canadian documentaries with special activities in collaboration with the National Film Board