12 Results for [ rockcliffe ]
- A History of the Rockcliffe Airport Sitecasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/research-history-rockcliffe-airport-site.phpHow does a former military base become a national showcase and home to the Canada Aviation and Space Museum? Find out in this photo essay.
- The HS-2L in Canadacasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/research-hs-2l-in-canada.phpRead about the creation, history, and reconstruction of Canada’s first commercial aircraft, now part of the Museum collection.
- Directionscasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/visit/directions.phpGet to Museum by car, bicycle, bus, or even airplane, following these directions.
- Flags of Remembrance Ceremonycasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-flags-of-remembrance.phpFlags of Remembrance - paying tribute to the men and women of the Canadian Armed Forces.
- Aircraft and Flightscasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/canada-day-aircrafts.phpAircrafts and Flights and Canada Day
- Aeronca C-2casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/research-aeronca-c-2.phpTight timelines were no match for Museum staff, who reconditioned this diminutive airplane in time for a test flight by RCAF pilots. Learn more.
- Building a Collection: History of the Canada Aviation and Space Museumcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/building-a-collection.phpHow do you build a world-class aviation collection? Find out with the history of the Museum.
- Come Explore — Live, Work, and Mine in Spacecasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-fascinating-march-break.phpCome to the Museum this March Break and participate in some out-of-this world activities!
- Curtiss Seagullcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/research-cutriss-seagull.phpThe Museum’s team undertook the restoration of this flying boat with enthusiasm. Get the details of this challenging project, completed in 1974.
- Messerschmitt Me 163B–1a Kometcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/research-messerschmitt-me-163.phpDiscover how the restoration of this Second World War-era German airplane revealed the consequences of using forced foreign labour.