20 Results for [ planes ]
- March Breakcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-march-break-ontario.phpCome to the Museum and participate in some out-of-this world activities!
- March Breakcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-march-break-quebec.phpCome to the Museum and participate in some out-of-this world activities!
- Wings of Historycasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/wings-of-history.phpLive history – take a flight back in time aboard a vintage training aircraft of the Second World War or Cold War.
- Reserve Hangar Guided Tourscasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/reserve-hangar-guided-tours.phpSee even more of the Museum’s world-renowned collection with a guided tour of the Reserve Hangar.
- Teacher and Student Resourcescasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/teacher-student-resources.phpExplore the Museum’s exciting teacher and student resources on a variety of aviation and aerospace themes.
- Air Canada: People, Places, and Planescasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-air-canada.phpSee images that express the air traveller’s experience over time in selected photographs from Air Canada’s extensive collection.
- De Havilland D.H.83C Fox Mothcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-de-havilland-fox-moth.phpA biplane designed in the U.K. in 1932, as a light, compact, economic and reliable passenger aircraft
- Street Eatscasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-street-eats.phpSample food from our local trucks and pair it with beer from local craftsmen.
- Bellanca CH-300 Pacemakercasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-bellanca-ch-300-pacemaker.phpA six-seater utility aircraft designed in the U.S. and built by Bellanca Aircraft Corporation in the late 1920s and early 1930s
- Junkers W 34f/ficasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-junkers-w-34f-fi.phpA light transport powered by an air-cooled, radial engine manufactured from 1926 to 1935 by Germany's Junkers Flugzeugwerke