Refine by Type +-
36 Results for [ plane ride ]
- Vintage Biplane Ridescasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/biplane-rides.phpGive a unique gift — a 1930s style flight over the region in a biplane!
- Ride the Redbirdcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/ride-the-redbird.phpFeel the sensation of flying without leaving the ground! Try out the Museum’s Redbird FMX flight simulator.
- Helicopter Ridescasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/helicopter-rides.phpGet a bird’s-eye view of Canada’s Capital Region with a helicopter ride from the Museum.
- Reserve Hangar: Canada Aviation and Space Museumcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/reserve-hangar.phpThe Reserve Hangar at the Museum helps showcase the collection and symbolizes the power and grace of flight.
- Directionscasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/visit/directions.phpGet to Museum by car, bicycle, bus, or even airplane, following these directions.
- Air Flowcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-fascinating-experiments-air-flow.phpFood colouring flows through water and around a toy airplane mimicking how air flows around a real aircraft.
- Bellanca CH-300 Pacemakercasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-bellanca-ch-300-pacemaker.phpA six-seater utility aircraft designed in the U.S. and built by Bellanca Aircraft Corporation in the late 1920s and early 1930s
- Curtiss HS-2L La Vigilancecasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-curtiss-hs-2l-la-vigilance.phpDesigned in 1917 as a coastal patrol flying boat for the U.S. Navy during the First World War
- Fairchild 82Acasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-fairchild-82a.phpA single-engine, civil utility aircraft seating nine passengers and two crew, designed and built in Canada by Fairchild Aircraft Limited from 1935 to 1939
- De Havilland Canada DHC-2 Beavercasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-de-havilland-beaver.phpOne of several de Havilland Canada aircraft named after North American wildlife