24 Results for [ plan ]
- Mission and Visioncasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/mission-and-vision.phpSee the mandate, mission, and vision of the Museum.
- Floor Plancasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/visit/floor-plan.phpPlan your visit to the Museum with the help of this downloadable floor plan (PDF).
- Plan Your Visit: Teacher Tips and Informationcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/plan-your-visit.phpPlan your class visit to the Museum with these teacher tips. Also see reservation, payment, and cancellation policies.
- School Guided Tourcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-school-guided-tour.phpExplore the history of aviation and Canada’s contributions with a guided tour of the Museum adapted for your grade level.
- Main Exhibition Hallcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-main-exhibition-hall.phpExplore the story of human flight, from the early days of aviation to the Jet Age, in the Museum’s Main Exhibition Hall.
- North American Harvard II (3840)casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-north-american-harvard-ii-3840.phpA single-engine advanced trainer designed by North American Aviation Incorporated (Inglewood, California) and produced from 1937 to 1953
- North American Harvard II (2532)casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-north-american-harvard-ii-2532.phpA single-engine, advanced trainer designed by North American Aviation Incorporated of Inglewood, California and produced between 1937 and 1953
- Fleet 16B Finch IIcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-fleet-16b-finch-ii.phpA two-seater, training biplane designed by the Consolidated Aircraft Corporation of Buffalo, New York and produced from 1928 to 1941
- Fairey Battle ITcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-fairey-battle-it.phpA British single-engine light bomber designed and built by the Fairey Aviation Company between 1936 and 1940
- North American Harvard 4casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-north-american-harvard-4.phpAn American single-engine trainer designed by North American Aviation Incorporated and produced between 1937 and 1953