Refine by Type +-
11 Results for [ opening ]
- Hours of Operationcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/visit/hours-of-operation.phpPlan your visit to the Museum.
- Fairchild FC-2W2casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-fairchild-fc-2w2.phpA single-engine utility aircraft seating one pilot and six passengers designed by Fairchild Airplane Manufacturing Corporation in the U.S.
- Flags of Remembrance Ceremonycasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-flags-of-remembrance.phpFlags of Remembrance - paying tribute to the men and women of the Canadian Armed Forces.
- Self-Guided Tourscasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/self-guided-tours.phpExplore the Canada Aviation and Space Museum’s world-renowned collection at your own pace with self-guided tours for individuals or groups.
- Seeking Out New Worldscasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-seeking-out-new-worlds.phpJoin us as we celebrate International Astronomy Day with some exciting activities for all ages.
- Star Trek: The Starfleet Academy Experiencecasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-star-trek-starfleet-academy.phpThe Starfleet Academy Experience provides cadet recruits with an opportunity to experience a “career day” at the Academy
- The Venturi Effectcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-fascinating-experiments-venturi-effect.phpThe Venturi Effect can be hard to explain but this showy experiment helps it all make sense.
- Messerschmitt Me 163B–1a Kometcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/research-messerschmitt-me-163.phpDiscover how the restoration of this Second World War-era German airplane revealed the consequences of using forced foreign labour.
- Adventures with G-AKDN - Chapter 15casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/blog-adventures-g-akdn-chapter-15.phpby David Gillespie
- A Time to Remembercasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-remembrance-week-2016.phpA Time to Remember