30 Results for [ open ]
- Hours of Operationcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/visit/hours-of-operation.phpPlan your visit to the Museum.
- Flying Season Launchcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-flying-season-launch.phpEnjoy a day on the ramp at the Museum and take an aviation adventure!
- Cafeteria — Café La Vigilancecasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/visit/cafeteria.phpEnjoy a snack or a light meal during your visit to the Museum, at Café La Vigilance, the Museum’s cafeteria.
- Canada Day Celebrationscasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-canada-day-2016.phpThe Museum is your Canada Day Destination for Family Fun!
- Taylorcraft BC-65casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-taylorcraft-bc-65.phpA single-engine, two-seater, private aircraft manufactured in the U.S. by Taylorcraft Aviation between 1938 and 1941
- Travel Air 2000casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-travel-air-2000.phpA three-seater, open-cockpit, general-purpose biplane built by the Travel Air Manufacturing Company of Wichita, Kansas from 1927 to 1930
- Fleet 16B Finch IIcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-fleet-16b-finch-ii.phpA two-seater, training biplane designed by the Consolidated Aircraft Corporation of Buffalo, New York and produced from 1928 to 1941
- Shop - Aeronautica Boutiquecasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/visit/aeronautica-boutique.phpVisit the Aeronautica Boutique at the Museum for the perfect flight-themed gift or souvenir.
- Visit The Museumcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/visit-the-museum.phpVisit the Museum
- Flags of Remembrance Ceremonycasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-flags-of-remembrance.phpFlags of Remembrance - paying tribute to the men and women of the Canadian Armed Forces.