Refine by Type +-
26 Results for [ hours ]
- Hours of Operationcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/visit/hours-of-operation.phpPlan your visit to the Museum.
- Cafeteria — Café La Vigilancecasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/visit/cafeteria.phpEnjoy a snack or a light meal during your visit to the Museum, at Café La Vigilance, the Museum’s cafeteria.
- Shop - Aeronautica Boutiquecasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/visit/aeronautica-boutique.phpVisit the Aeronautica Boutique at the Museum for the perfect flight-themed gift or souvenir.
- Visit The Museumcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/visit-the-museum.phpVisit the Museum
- Bombardier Challenger 604casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-bombardier-challenger-604.phpA Canadian corporate jet designed and produced by Canadair Limited (later a part of Bombardier Aerospace) beginning in 1978
- Plan Your Visit: Teacher Tips and Informationcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/plan-your-visit.phpPlan your class visit to the Museum with these teacher tips. Also see reservation, payment, and cancellation policies.
- Canadair CP-107 Argus 2casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-canadair-argus-2.phpA Canadian maritime patrol and reconnaissance aircraft designed and manufactured by Canadair Limited and produced from 1957 to 1960
- Parkingcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/visit/parking.phpSee parking rates and availability for the Museum, conveniently located in Canada’s Capital Region.
- Adventures with G-AKDN - Chapter 3casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/blog-adventures-g-akdn-chapter-3.phpby David Gillespie
- Ace Academycasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/mobile-app-ace-academy.phpDiscover what it was like to fly in the dangerous skies of the First World War. Download the Ace Academy now!