36 Results for [ helicopter ride ]
- Helicopter Ridescasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/helicopter-rides.phpGet a bird’s-eye view of Canada’s Capital Region with a helicopter ride from the Museum.
- Vintage Biplane Ridescasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/biplane-rides.phpGive a unique gift — a 1930s style flight over the region in a biplane!
- Ride the Redbirdcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/ride-the-redbird.phpFeel the sensation of flying without leaving the ground! Try out the Museum’s Redbird FMX flight simulator.
- Igor Sikorsky: One Man, Three Careerscasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/research-igor-sikorsky-one-man-three-careers.phpExplore the eventful life of aviation pioneer Igor Sikorsky, in the Museum’s photo essay.
- Facilities and Amenitiescasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/visit/facilities-and-amenities.phpSee the facilities and amenities available during your visit to the Museum.
- Sikorsky R-4Bcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-sikorsky-r-4b.phpA U.S. utility and training helicopter designed and manufactured by the Sikorsky Aircraft Division of United Aircraft Corporation from 1942 to 1944
- Sikorsky S-55 HO4S-3casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-sikorsky-s-55-ho4s-3.phpAmerican-built helicopter used during the 1950s and 1960s for various purposes, including civilian and military transportation
- Bell 47G HTL-6casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-bell-47g-htl-6.phpAn American single-rotor utility and training helicopter designed and built by Bell Aircraft Corporation/Bell Helicopter Company from 1945 to 1973
- Bell CH-135 “Twin Huey”casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-bell-ch-135-twin-huey.phpAn American military utility helicopter manufactured by Bell Aircraft Corporation / Bell Helicopter Company / Bell Helicopter Textron, starting in 1960
- Sikorsky S-51 H-5 Dragonflycasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-sikorsky-s-51-h-5-dragonfly.phpA U.S., four-seater trainer helicopter designed and built by the Sikorsky Aircraft Division of United Aircraft Corporation from 1944 to the mid-1950s