Refine by Type +-
71 Results for [ fly ]
- Directionscasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/visit/directions.phpGet to Museum by car, bicycle, bus, or even airplane, following these directions.
- The Mail Must Fly - Saturday January 30casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-mail-must-fly-january-30.phpThe Mail Must Fly
- The Mail Must Fly - Saturday January 28casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-mail-must-fly-january-28.phpThe Mail Must Fly
- The Mail Must Fly - Saturday January 21casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-mail-must-fly-january-21.phpThe Mail Must Fly
- The Mail Must Fly - Saturday January 14casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-mail-must-fly-january-14.phpThe Mail Must Fly
- The Mail Must Fly - Saturday January 7casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-mail-must-fly-january-7.phpThe Mail Must Fly
- Engines: The Power to Fly!casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-engines-power-to-fly.phpExplore a selection of engines and learn how they enable aircraft to take flight in this exhibition at the Museum.
- Family Sightseeing Ridescasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/family-fly-days.phpEvery Day is Family Fly Day at The Canadian Aviation and Space Museum
- De Havilland D.H.100 Vampire 3casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-de-havilland-vampire-3.phpA sleek, fast, agile and reliable U.K.-designed jet fighter: one of de Havilland's most successful designs
- Sikorsky S-55 HO4S-3casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-sikorsky-s-55-ho4s-3.phpAmerican-built helicopter used during the 1950s and 1960s for various purposes, including civilian and military transportation