Refine by Type +-
17 Results for [ floor ]
- Floor Plancasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/visit/floor-plan.phpPlan your visit to the Museum with the help of this downloadable floor plan (PDF).
- Walkway of Timecasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/rental-walkway-of-time.phpHold your next banquet, reception, or other event in the Museum’s Walkway of Time.
- Camera Usecasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/visit/camera-use.phpCamera use is permitted at the Museum. Review the camera guidelines before your visit.
- Cafeteria — Café La Vigilancecasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/visit/cafeteria.phpEnjoy a snack or a light meal during your visit to the Museum, at Café La Vigilance, the Museum’s cafeteria.
- Adventures with G-AKDN - Chapter 9casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/blog-adventures-g-akdn-chapter-9.phpby David Gillespie
- Doors Open Ottawa - Reserve Hangarcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-doors-open-ottawa-casm.phpJoin the museum curatorial staff, guides and volunteers for a special one hour tour of the Reserve Hangar. Come discover many of Canada’s national aviation icons not currently on display on the Museum floor.
- Facilities and Amenitiescasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/visit/facilities-and-amenities.phpSee the facilities and amenities available during your visit to the Museum.
- Theatrecasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/rental-the-theatre.phpModern elegance meets state-of the-art technology in the Museum’s multipurpose theatre — ideal for performances, conferences, or banquets.
- Curtiss HS-2L La Vigilancecasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/research-curtiss-hs-2l-la-vigilance.phpExplore details of the Museum’s largest and longest restoration project to date, which included building an entire hull for this flying boat.
- Reserve Hangar Guided Tourscasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/reserve-hangar-guided-tours.phpSee even more of the Museum’s world-renowned collection with a guided tour of the Reserve Hangar.