6 Results for [ experiment ]
- Napkin in Watercasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-fascinating-experiments-napkin-in-water.phpIf you’ve got budding magicians in your class, this is the experiment for them!
- A Viscous Vortexcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-fascinating-experiments-viscous-vortex.phpWatch what happens when you drop food colouring into milk!
- The Venturi Effectcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-fascinating-experiments-venturi-effect.phpThe Venturi Effect can be hard to explain but this showy experiment helps it all make sense.
- Air Flowcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-fascinating-experiments-air-flow.phpFood colouring flows through water and around a toy airplane mimicking how air flows around a real aircraft.
- Tornado-in-a-Bottlecasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-fascinating-experiments-tornado-in-a-bottle.phpTornados, whirlpools, even galaxies are all vortexes. Explain how they work with this fun and simple tornado-in-a-bottle.
- Send your Science into Space: the Cubes in Space Competitioncasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/cubes-in-space-competition.phpImagine your experiment was being propelled on a sounding rocket into Space. That could be a reality!