23 Results for [ airport ]
- A History of the Rockcliffe Airport Sitecasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/research-history-rockcliffe-airport-site.phpHow does a former military base become a national showcase and home to the Canada Aviation and Space Museum? Find out in this photo essay.
- Ken Molson: Building a Collectioncasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/ken-molson-building-a-collection.phpMeet Kenneth M. Molson (1916–1996), the Museum’s first curator and one of Canada’s foremost aviation historians, in this virtual exhibition.
- The HS-2L in Canadacasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/research-hs-2l-in-canada.phpRead about the creation, history, and reconstruction of Canada’s first commercial aircraft, now part of the Museum collection.
- Found FBA-2Ccasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-found-fba-2c.phpA Canadian four- to five-seater monoplane produced by Found Brothers Aviation Limited at Malton Airport, Toronto, Ontario from 1962 to 1965
- Stitts SA-3A Playboycasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-stitts-sa-3a-playboy.phpA U.S., single-seater, low-wing, homebuilt monoplane designed by Ray Stits at Flabob Airport, California in 1952
- Ride the Redbirdcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/ride-the-redbird.phpFeel the sensation of flying without leaving the ground! Try out the Museum’s Redbird FMX flight simulator.
- Aviation Ambassadorcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/aviation-ambassador.phpThe De Havilland Canada Chipmunk DHC-1 G-AKDN, an Aviation Ambassador aircraft for the Canada Aviation and Space Museum, is now on tour in the United Kingdom.
- Building a Collection: History of the Canada Aviation and Space Museumcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/building-a-collection.phpHow do you build a world-class aviation collection? Find out with the history of the Museum.
- Vintage Biplane Ridescasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/biplane-rides.phpGive a unique gift — a 1930s style flight over the region in a biplane!
- Adventures with G-AKDN - Chapter 1casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/blog-adventures-g-akdn-chapter-1.phpby David Gillespie