Refine by Type +-
35 Results for [ Wings ]
- Wings of Historycasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/wings-of-history.phpLive history – take a flight back in time aboard a vintage training aircraft of the Second World War or Cold War.
- Flightcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-flight.phpHow do airplanes fly? Find out in Flight, a Museum school program.
- Nieuport 17casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-nieuport-17.phpA fighter sesquiplane (biplane with wings of different size) widely used by Allied forces during the First World War
- Nieuport 12casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-nieuport-12.phpA sesquiplane (biplane with wings of different size) used for reconnaissance during the First World War; also served as a fighter aircraft and an escort to France's heavier bombers
- Flying Season Launchcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/event-flying-season-launch.phpEnjoy a day on the ramp at the Museum and take an aviation adventure!
- Wills Wing XC-185casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-wills-wing-xc-185.phpA U.S. hang glider designed and produced by Wills Wings Incorporated from 1977 to 1980
- Aeronca C-2casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-aeronca-c-2.phpAn ultra-light monoplane designed in 1929 by Jean A. Roché and built in the U.S. by Aeronautical Corporation of America (Aeronca)
- Blériot XIcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-bleriot-xi.phpA single-engine monoplane designed and built in 1908 by pioneering French aviators Louis Blériot and Raymond Saulnier
- Hawker Hurricane XIIcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-hawker-hurricane-xii.phpA single-seater, U.K.-designed fighter aircraft developed for the RAF before the Second World War
- Grumman CP-121 Trackercasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-grumman-cp-121-tracker.phpAn American twin-engine, anti-submarine aircraft designed and manufactured mainly by Grumman Aircraft Engineering Corporation from 1952 to 1967