7 Results for [ Pressure ]
- The Venturi Effectcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-fascinating-experiments-venturi-effect.phpThe Venturi Effect can be hard to explain but this showy experiment helps it all make sense.
- Flightcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-flight.phpHow do airplanes fly? Find out in Flight, a Museum school program.
- Air Flowcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-fascinating-experiments-air-flow.phpFood colouring flows through water and around a toy airplane mimicking how air flows around a real aircraft.
- Lower Torso Assemblycasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/space-suit-hero-lower-torso-assembly.phpLearn about the Lower Torso Assembly, the suit’s 14 layers, the Liquid Cooling and Ventilation Garment, and important safety features.
- Curtiss JN-4 “Canuck”casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/research-curtiss-jn-4-canuck.phpLack of proper facilities didn’t prevent the restoration of this treasure to near-original glory. See how the Museum team did it.
- Upper Torso Assemblycasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/space-suit-hero-upper-torso-assembly.phpIncludes the Hard Upper Torso, Displays and Control Module, Arm Assembly, Primary Life Support System, and more!
- Borel-Morane Monoplanecasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/research-borel-morane-monoplane.phpGet details of the several-hundred-hour process that brought this artifact back to life while retaining historical materials and coatings.