Refine by Type +-
28 Results for [ Engines ]
- Flightcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/education/education-flight.phpHow do airplanes fly? Find out in Flight, a Museum school program.
- Engines: The Power to Fly!casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-engines-power-to-fly.phpExplore a selection of engines and learn how they enable aircraft to take flight in this exhibition at the Museum.
- De Havilland D.H.82C2 Menasco Mothcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-de-havilland-menasco-moth.phpA biplane used by the RCAF for wireless telegraphy training during the Second World War
- Avro Canada CF-100 Mk.5D (100785)casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-avro-cf100-100785.phpA Canadian two-seater, all-weather jet-powered bomber interceptor designed and built by Avro Canada Limited from 1950 to 1958
- Avro Canada CF-100 Mk.5D (100757)casmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-avro-cf100-100757.phpA Canadian two-seater, all-weather jet-powered bomber interceptor designed and built by Avro Canada Limited from 1950 to 1958
- Green Skies Aheadcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/whats-on/exhibition-green-skies-ahead.phpExplore what the future may hold for aviation technology in this environmentally focused exhibition at the Museum.
- Grumman G-21A Goose IIcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-grumman-g-21a-goose-ii.phpAn American eight-passenger amphibian designed and manufactured by Grumman Aircraft Engineering Corporation from 1937 to 1945
- Sopwith 2F.1 Ship Camelcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-sopwith-camel-2f1-ship-camel.phpA single-seater British fighter biplane used by the Royal Naval Air Service and the RAF during the First World War
- Library Collectioncasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/library-collection.phpResearch Canadian aviation history at the Museum’s Library.
- Vickers 757 Viscountcasmhttp://casmuseum.techno-science.ca/en/collection-research/artifact-vickers-757-viscount.phpA British, medium-range turboprop airliner designed and built by Vickers-Armstrong (Aircraft) Limited from 1948 to 1964